If you have already purchased a membership and need to top up to include a second county you can either purchase the membership with your club that includes the county you need or you can purchase a membership directly with the county. To purchase a membership package directly with a county, you will firstly need to ensure you are linked to the county in ENgage (see guidance on linking to an organisation).
Once complete, please follow these instructions to buy a membership with the county (and consequently the region as they are automatically linked):
- Log into Engage at engage.englandnetball.co.uk
- In the My Organisation section of your profile select the Buy Membership button for the county
- Click Add to Basket for the membership you wish to purchase
Note: check you are selecting the correct membership package and season
- Select Checkout
- View and 'Tick' any waivers relating to the order
- Click the circle next to the wanted payment method
- Check the Payment Method details are correct
- Select Pay now
- Enter your payment details
Any duplicate region and England Netball fees from the first order will be discounted automatically at the checkout stage so you will only pay the difference (if any).