If a player does not know their ENA ID to sign into ENgage, the ENgage assigned club chairperson and secretary can retrieve this information and share it by following these instructions (only if their account is linked to the club directory):
- Log into ENgage
- In the My Organisations box, select the thumbnail next to the club name
- In the 3x3 grid of squares in the top left select People
- Select Everyone
- Click on the small white funnel icon
- Click on the small white plus sign (+)
- Select the criteria you wish to search by
- Click Apply
You will then be presented with your search results in the main screen. The ENA ID is located in the first main column. The player can then use this to request a password re-set email to be sent, by clicking here.
If the individual’s account is not linked to your ENgage club directory, please request them to get in touch using our contact form so that we can assist.